Registration for the Spring 2020 Recreational soccer season is NOW OPEN!!
When registering on-line if you are a NEW PLAYER to GSC or a returning player that needs a new uniform, Make sure to select the uniform fee on the payment screen. UNIFORM ***MUST*** BE PICKED UP AT ONE OF THE IN-PERSON DATES LISTED BELOW. Please bring online receipt when picking up uniform..
Returning players that have a uniform in good shape that fits may continue to use it. You may pick up your uniform or purchase individual pieces at one of our in person dates (9AM – 1PM) listed below.
***IMPORTANT*** – U18 / ICL players (2002 – 2004) USE A DIFFERENT UNIFORM that we change YEARLY. If you played in FALL 2019 you may continue to use that uniform for SPRING 2020. If you are a new U18 / ICL player or need a new uniform please go ahead and PAY for your uniform, but DO NOT worry about picking them up yet as that will be coordinated later for those teams.
You may register a player two ways:
1) ON-LINE ***RECOMMENDED*** – Registering ON-LINE saves YOU time AND helps with accuracy of data which helps us get teams prepared faster. Steps to register online:
- Use the REGISTER NOW button below to go to our on-line registration portal.
- Read the registration information on the page and follow instruction.
- Make sure the season listed is SPRING 2020 REC SEASON and select PLAYER REGISTRATION.
- Please make sure to correct any outdated information (phone numbers, addresses, etc) to assist in quicker communication from coaches.
2) IN PERSON – Although is is NOT the preferred registration method, Gallatin Soccer Club does offer 4 in-person registration dates at Triple Creek Park at the Soccer Club Concession stand area. To register In-Person:
- Visit us at one of the dates listed below between 9AM – 1PM
- A LEGAL GUARDIAN must be available to sign the necessary paperwork
- Note, wait times can get lengthy on busy days – recommend on-line registration for those who can
IN-PERSON Dates (ALL are Saturdays)
How do I register my child to play soccer?
You can register your child either online (PREFERRED) or in person at the Gallatin Soccer Club concession stand located at Triple Creek Park in Gallatin, TN. Our in person sign-ups are usually held over 3 or 4 weekends in July for the Fall season and January for the Spring season. Watch for website updates for exact dates/times of in person signups and for dates when on-line signups are active. Also make sure you follow Gallatin Soccer Club on social media and watch social media outlets for updates on dates and times.
How old does my child have to be to play soccer?
For information on playing ages, please see our Age Group information.