Our GSC Lady Rangers 11 girls team wrapped up their Fall season by qualifying for the Tennessee State Soccer Association’s U12 Girls Division 3 State Cup. Finishing as State Finalist still capped off a fantastic season for this group. Way to go Lady Rangers!
Our GSC Lady Rangers 08 girls team wrapped up their Spring season with a trip to the Tennessee State Soccer Association’s U13 Girls Division 3 State Cup. They defeated the tournament #1 seed in the Semi-Finals to advance for a chance at the Championship. They came up just short in the Finals, falling to the Germantown Legends 08 White girls 0-1. Finishing as State Finalist still capped off a fantastic season for this group. Way to go Lady Rangers!
Dates / Times are now set for Tryouts for the 2021/22 seasonal year GSC Rangers and GSC Lady Rangers competitive soccer teams. All NEW & RETURNING players should plan to attend!
Please visit the tryout page for information AND to register:
Birth Years 2010 – 2014 – Boys & Girls
All sessions run 6 – 7:30 PM @ Triple Creek Park
Mon, May 17th
Tue, May 18th
Thu, May 20th
Fri, May 21st (rain out date if necessary)
Birth Years 2003 – 2009 – Boys & Girls
All sessions run 6 – 7:30 PM @ Triple Creek Park
Mon, May 31st
Tue, June 1st
Thu, June 3rd
Fri, June 4th (rain out date if necessary)
Tryout season for our Rangers competitive soccer program will be here very soon. We are currently working on exact dates and times. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for the most recent updates. Registration link will be posted soon!
The Rangers are Gallatin Soccer Club’s competitive soccer program that offers players the extra training, environment, and competition to take them to the next level. Also known as “select” or “travel”, the program offers training from licensed coaches with a focus on developing the player. Learn more about the GSC Rangers program at our GSC Ranger information page:
We are excited to be offering a new U8 Academy program run by our GSC Rangers coaches and staff. This is going to be a wonderful opportunity for our U8 recreational players to be able to get some great additional instruction and skill work from our US Soccer Federation licensed Rangers coaches.
This will be a 6 week program with sessions taking place on Friday nights starting March 26th and running through April 30th. These sessions will focus on individual player skill with the ball. Best of all, this is being offered FREE to any player in our U8 recreational division!!!
Our GSC Rangers 06 boys completed a fantastic fall season, wrapping it up with a win in the Tennessee State Soccer Association’s U15 Boys Division 3 State Cup Finals to bring Gallatin Soccer Club its first TSSA State Championship! Well deserved for all of their hard work. A HUGE congratulations to coaches Jordan Sharp and Matthew Anderson along with all of the GSC Rangers 06 players.
Our GSC Rangers 03 and GSC Lady Rangers 08 teams traveled to the Chattanooga RiverFest tournament this past weekend with both teams going undefeated and bringing home the Championship in their respective divisions. Great job Rangers!!
Our GSC Lady Rangers 11 team traveled to the Alabama Soccer Showdown tournament this past weekend and came back with Finalist medals! Congratulations players and coaches!
The Gallatin Soccer Club Board of Directors had a meeting on the evening of Friday, April 17th and at that time elected to CANCEL the Spring 2020 Recreational Soccer Season. It is with heavy hearts and regret that we come to this decision. As a club, we continued to hold out hope that we would be able to provide our players and parents with some form of soccer for the Spring. However, continued uncertainty around state and local requirements along with a new return to play date of May 15th as set by USYS and TSSA, simply makes it not feasible.
Given this, GSC can offer two options to players:
1) Carry Over – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – By default, Gallatin Soccer Club is going to AUTOMATICALLY carry forward all player registrations to the fall season. This means that if you are playing in the Fall 2020 season YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING, we will do all of the work of moving the player registration to the new season. You will get FULL CREDIT for the Fall season EVEN IF there is a change to registration prices. GSC knows that the vast majority of our players return and play season after season, therefore we have made this the simpler default option. For those carrying their registration forward who have NOT yet picked up their uniform, you will be able to do so at a later date.
2) Refund (partial) – We do understand that there may be a few players that cannot return in the Fall. Those players/parents may choose a refund of registration fees MINUS $5. Unfortunately, GSC had already invested several thousand dollars into the Spring 2020 season in the form of fees, services, equipment, and other capital outlay. We are doing our best to not pass along all of those expenses, but a small amount per player was unavoidable. Also, note that we cannot offer a refund for any uniform that was already picked up. However, for those that request a refund and had NOT already picked up their uniform, the uniform fee will be included in the refund. For any player that wishes to choose a refund, you must request the refund using the web form at the link below:
- ALL refund requests MUST use the on-line form and be received by Midnight, Friday, May 8th.
- Note, all refunds requests must be validated and processed manually. If any information provided does NOT match what we have in the system it will delay the processing of any refunds.
- If you registered more than one player in the Spring and you wish to request a refund, you must submit the form once FOR EACH PLAYER THAT YOU WISH REFUNDED.
GSC looks forward to seeing our players as soon as possible and sincerely hope that the vast majority of our players will simply take advantage of us carrying forward their registration to the Fall 2020 season so that we can provide the season paid for. We are also investigating the possibility of a summer WELCOME BACK event, but do not have any details as of this time.